Friday, May 30, 2014

Fit BIt (Pesky Mosquito)

Fit Bit (The Pesky Mosquito)
It is so beautiful here in the Northwood’s of Wisconsin.   The peace and serenity I find by the lake is amazing!  The tranquil beauty is surely a gift from God.  How could this be anything but, divine design?

The Mosquito, comes in swarms, bites without warning, causes huge welts on your neck, and sleeps in your home…how can he too be part of God’s grand design?

I know the mosquito is a valuable part in the circle of life, up here in the Northwood’s.   Like many other things our loving Heavenly Father has put into His glorious world, He has a purpose even for the pesky Mosquito..

Whatever annoyance and aggravation you maybe facing today…. remember God has His plan at work.

Jeremiah 29:11-13  “For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord.  They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.  12In those days when you pray, I will listen.  13You will find me when you seek me, if you look for me in earnest.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly



No comments:

Post a Comment