Monday, August 11, 2014

Fit Bit (Everything is Meaningless?)

Fit Bit (Everything is meaningless?)
Ecclesiastes 1:1-2  ”The words of the Teacher, son of David. King of Jerusalem;
2”Meaningless!  Meaningless!” says the Teacher.  “Utterly Meaningless!”

Do you ever feel this way?

Sometimes I try and try and it feels as though my efforts are meaningless.  Our lives are like withering blade of grass.  Here today and gone tomorrow.

“Life on Earth will soon be past, only what’s done for Christ will last.”

I’m not sure where this quote originated but I like it!

Personally the people, who have touched me the most, are the ones who have planted seeds for Jesus Christ in my life.

My desire is to be a blessing to others and make a difference for Christ.  When I feel overwhelmed and unfruitful, I simply try to plant a seed for Jesus.  This helps me, keep on keeping on.  This helps me stay on track in my health and wellness.

Today, be inspired to not feel meaningless, but provide meaning, remind someone that Jesus loves him or her.


Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

Faithcenteredfitness.com







No comments:

Post a Comment