Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Fit Bit (Waterfall)

Fit Bit (His Love is Like a Waterfall)

Chris Tomlins’ song, “Waterfall”, is going through my head this morning as I read Song of Solomon.  God loves us so much. (John 3:16)  He could be saying these beautiful songs about each of us.  He loves us so very, very much.  No matter what is going on in our lives, He has our backs and is handling our trials for us.  (Romans 8:28)  WOW!  That is an amazing love!!!!  I never used to believe anyone could truly love me.

I was an abused child.  I went on to become a raging alcoholic.   I have made some horrible choices over the years. Yet, God has forgiven me. He has made me as beautiful as a virgin again.   I’m not perfect and I continue to make mistakes, But regardless of my condition I know, I am a valuable part of God’s kingdom, as each of us is. He has made each of us all, uniquely different on purpose. He gives each of us different Spiritual gifts.  (1 Corinthians 12:1-26) We are many parts of one body.  The old me, the abused child, always felt hurt, haunted and helpless.  Now, because I trust in what Jesus did for me on the cross, I trust that His love is like a Waterfall, raining down on me, regardless of my situations.  I can live a Holy, Healthy and Happy life.

Today, live a Healthy life; remember, His love for you, is more immense then any Waterfall including Shoshone Falls in Twin Falls Idaho, or even the Niagara.



John 3:16  “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”

Romans 8:28 “And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.”

1 Corinthians 12:4-6 “There re different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit.  5There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord.  6There are different kinds of working, but the same God works all of them in all men.

1 Corinthians 12:12 The body is a unit, though it is made up of many parts;  and though all the parts are many, they form one body.”


Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly






Shoshone Falls;


Chris Tomlins’,  “Waterfall”






No comments:

Post a Comment