Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fit Bit (Unusual)

Fit Bit (Unusual)
Francesca Battistelli song, “Unusual” is running through my head this morning.  I am going to be using it in a presentation I will be giving for High School aged kids this weekend.


We are all “Unusual”!!  I have a set of identical twins they may look a lot like, but they are certainty not the same.  We are created uniquely different.  God created each of us on purpose, just the way we are.  I used to wish, He had made me skinnier, prettier, smarter and richer.  Yet, He knows me and loves me just the same.  At one time in my life, booze was my obsession.  God knew; I would be an alcoholic. He created me.  He loved me through it.    I am unusual.  You are unusual.  Today enjoy your uniqueness.  Be bold in the Lord, just the way you are.  He created you, on purpose!  You are not a random accident.  He formed you in the womb.  He knows your name!!

Psalm 139; 13-14
13 For you created my inmost being;
 you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.



Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly





No comments:

Post a Comment