Sunday, June 21, 2015

Fit Bit (Stand Strong)

Fit Bit (Stand Strong)
Indecision is one of my worse sins.  I try to make good decisions based on God’s word.  Yet, in the midst of my ordinary day, I often rely on my own thoughts and feelings and forget to pray and trust God.  I consider myself a “plugged in” Christian, but still I behave like this.  I think it is difficult to be still and stand strong in God.  My over thinking female brain is always coming up with a “better idea”.  How ridiculous!  I pray and look toward God and then do it “my way” any way.  Inevitably I find myself repenting and trying again to be more dedicated to doing what I know God would want me to do.

If you too struggle with indecision, be like Solomon and ask God for discernment.  Ask Him for guidance you then STAND STRONG in His word.

“All you need to say is simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.”

Psalm 91
 “Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty”.


Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly


“Greater “ by Mercy Me






No comments:

Post a Comment