Sunday, July 26, 2015

Fit Bit ( Simply Love)

Fit Bit (Simply Love)
I was walking with someone I love yesterday, and she said to me, “ I don’t get this Holier then Thou attitude Christians have.”

My response was simple, “Christians are not called to be judgmental but are called to simply love others as Jesus Christ loves them.  Anything else is not of the teachings of Christ.”

When I am on track, eating right, exercising, getting good quality sleep and managing my stress in a healthy manner, it is easy for me to shake my head at others and think, “you should do life my way and you would be way better off”.  If I did that to people they would simply reject everything I had to say.  If I want to truly help someone, I simply love them where they are at, and more importantly let them know Jesus loves them 24/7 regardless of their behavior.   Jesus didn’t come, suffer and die to save the righteous but the rest of us.  After all, there is no one righteous, not a single one!!!  Therefore, if you are tempted today, to judge someone remember to take the plank out of your own eye first. 

Simply Love…let that be our motto!


“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

Be fit, be blessed and be love,

Kimberly




Speak Life, Toby Mac














No comments:

Post a Comment