Saturday, August 1, 2015

FIt Bit ( ENdurance and Encouragement)

Fit Bit (Endurance and Encouragement)
Recently I participated in a Triathlon.  At this event I met and man fully encouraged by his family.  This man had lost 100 pounds and was doing the event.  I told him, that I was very excited for him, regarding his new lifestyle.  He said, his wife had lost 200 pounds.  WOW!!!  I spoke with his wife and she was glad about their life style choice.  She also said, “it is hard”.   I looked at their children, and said, “I imagine it is, but it sure is worth it know this will help you be there for them.”  She agreed.

Life style choices can be hard, especially when they are not the norm.  It’s hard to be a non-drinker in the drinking culture of Wisconsin.  What ever you are going through today.  Be encouraged to keep on keeping on.  Keep doing what is right.  Run your race with endurance!!!

Roman 15:4 “For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.”



Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly



No comments:

Post a Comment