Monday, August 3, 2015

Fit Bit (Friends make a big difference)

Fit Bit  (Friends make a big difference)
This Summer I have been on a mission to make more friends that will encourage me in a Holier, Healthier and Happier life style.  Surrounding myself with like-minded people has been very refreshing.  It is easy to get sucked into the opposite and find myself wallowing in unhealthy.  I have watched someone I love fall back into unhealthy friends and it is taking its toll.  Personally, I have to be willing to be alone verses with people who are bad for me.  It is difficult to make that choice.  Yet, Jesus promises we are never alone.  Mathew 28:20 “Lo I am with you always. Even to the end of the age.”

Today be encouraged to surround yourself with people who will help you walk the walk.

Romans 16:17  “I urge you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned.  Keep away from them.   18For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites.  By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naïve people.  19Everyone has heard about your obedience, so I am full of joy over you; but I want you to be wise about what is good and innocent about what is evil.
     20The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.   The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly





No comments:

Post a Comment