Saturday, September 12, 2015

Fit Bit ( Healthy in Mourning)

Fit Bit (Healthy in Mourning)
John 11:25
25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;

Yesterday was the 14th anniversary of 9/11.  As a Nation, we mourned the loss of our hero’s, citizens and other victims of that day.   We simply do not know the hour or the day of our own first death.  Death can come in an instant.  In Christ, we need not fear that day.  In Christ death is simply a passing to a new life.  Recently, I lost my dear WWII friend, Chief Frank Vancil to this passing.  It is hard to feel “Fit” when I am grieving.  It is easy to think of, “I wish I would have….” It is easy to concentrate on my loss verses his gain.  I prefer to think of the butterfly.  When the old is gone the new begins.  Death is certainly more difficult for us left behind then those who pass in Christ. In order to be healthy in mourning remember the promise of our Lord Jesus Christ. 

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!








No comments:

Post a Comment