Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Fit Bit (As you Think)

Fit Bit (As you think)
Philippians 4:8  “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things.”

Proverbs 23:7  “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he;…”

As we think, there we go.  Before every action is a thought.  Before we throw something we have a thought.  Before we eat the candy we have a thought.  Before we over spend we have a thought.  Gossip, anger, lust, compulsiveness, healthful eating, exercise, happiness, good conversations, joy, hopefulness all these things are proceeded by a thought.  Today I challenge you to control your thinking. “Think on these things”, declares the Lord; I have learned to control my thinking by intentionally thinking on what helps me.  To do this, I listen to Christian radio, I read my Bible, I attend church and I fellowship with other Christian women.  It is easy to get sucked into negativity and failure. It’s much more FUN to be lifted up in joy.   If I get attacked with a negative thought I fight it right away with a word from God.  This is how I resist the Devil.   Memorizing Bible verses keeps me successful.  Try it today and feel JOY flow as you are empowered to walk the path you really want to walk.  True health and wellness starts in the heart.  Let Jesus be the Lord of your heart.  Decide to do this in your head!   AS YOU THINK!

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly






No comments:

Post a Comment