Saturday, December 31, 2016

Fit Bit (New Beginnings')

Fit Bit (New Beginnings’)
Happy New Year!! TomorrowJ

“This is what the Lord says— he who made a way through the sea, a path through the mighty waters, “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.”

“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!”
Leave the past in the past!  2017 is a great time for new beginnings’.  Why wait tell tomorrow, start today!
What ever it is that you need to do, “JUST DO IT!”

I quit drinking 12 years ago, Dec 27, 2004.  Tonight I will be the Speaker at the Sparta AA group at 7 pm at the Masonic Temple.  Following the speaking is Pot Luck.  Please come if you can and want to.  It is an open meeting.

One reason, I keep deciding to choose Jesus verses the booze is, I now can leave the past in the past better then I used to.  My mistakes used to paralyze me, so I would be “stuck”.  Through the powerful gift of Jesus, I can let go and let God do His amazing work in me.  He gives me the strength to keep trying.  My life is far from perfect and I continue to screw up, but I have learned to walk in forgiveness with determination to press forward.

Be encouraged to leave your destructive behaviors in the past and move forward with the help of Jesus.

Be fit, be blessed and Happy New Year!!
Kimberly




No comments:

Post a Comment