Monday, May 21, 2018

Fit Bit ( Lost or Locked?)

Fit Bit (Lost or Locked?)
Recently, I could not find my cats.  I looked high and low and opened all my closet and bedroom doors looking for them.  I called for them throughout my neighborhood.  In the middle of the night I woke up and called outside for them.  They are about 20 years old and mainly inside cats, so I was concerned.  I prayed for their return and trusted God.  Still no cats.

About 30 hours later, I opened the linen closet in my bathroom.  Out came two cats, and I could smell they had been there a while.:)  They were locked not lost.

Have you ever felt Lost or Locked?  Felt like there was no way out?  I have plenty of times. Especially when I was suffering in my alcoholism. I usually feel extremely hopeless when I’m relying on my own solutions.  When I trust in me alone, I am lost and locked.

My poor little kitties needed me to open the door.  I constantly need Jesus to open and close doors for me.

Be encouraged:

Jesus has the key, He can and will open the door.  Call on Him and trust Him.  Read His word, the Bible so you can remember He loves YOU!!  No door is too shut for Him!

Psalm 55:17  “Evening and Morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud; and He shall hear my voice.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly





No comments:

Post a Comment