Monday, June 11, 2018

Fit Bit (Anxiety)
Anxiety, where does it come from?

For me, I get anxious when I am in the middle of indecision.  It can be in the middle of big or relatively small decisions.  My problem is I don’t take the time to be patient and make good plan and stick with it. I can be easily swayed to and fro which causes me much anxiety.     I am a Christian lady.  I know that the Bible teaches me to “wait on the Lord” I know it teaches me to “be anxious for nothing”.  Yet, when I start out my day without a clear focus or simple plan, even my good knowledge of the Bible, gets put to the back burner. 

Today, for me to recover from my looming anxiety, I will come up with a list of things I need to accomplish.  I’ll stick to my list the best I can and trust God along my way.  I will try to stay on track, no matter how many “better” ideas I may come up with.

I hope this little Fit Bit encourages you to attack your day, one bite at a time and not be overtaken with anxiety.

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

“But they that wait upon the Lord, shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary’ and they shall walk and not faint.”  Isaiah 40:31

“Cast all your anxiety upon Him, for He cares for you.”  1 Peter 5:7


“All you need to say is simply, Yes or No; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.  Mathew 5:37

No comments:

Post a Comment