Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Fit Bit ( 50th Earth day is God's day!!)

Fit Bit (Earth day is God’s day !)

Today is the 50th anniversary of Earth day!!  When I think of the first Earth day I think of Hippies and flowers.   I also think of my oldest son, who is 30 today.  So what does all that have to do with wellness in Jesus?  Thankfulness, that’s what!  Earth day is the celebration that we have been given this amazing planet to be good stewards of.  
Genesis 2:15. “The Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to work it and keep it.”
 Thankfulness is an intrigal part of our ability to be healthy and well.   I remember the first time I could feel my child turn and kick inside of me…how wonderful!  The amazing gratitude I felt as I gazed at him for the first time is incomparable.  All of you parents know what I am talking about.  It’s a joy you can’t explain!  When we live in Joy and thanksgiving it gives us strength to go through tough times and truly enjoy the good times.

Psalm 118:24  “Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!
Today, may you be inspired to be a good steward of all God has given you!

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment