Wednesday, April 29, 2020

FIT BIT (Understood and strengthened)

Fit Bit 
(Understood and strengthened)

Isaiah 40:28-29. “Do you not know?  Have you not heard?  The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth.  He will not grow tired or weary and His understanding no one can fathom.  29. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.”

Do you ever wish someone could truly understand you?  Jesus does!!
Do you ever feel weak and weary and need strength? Jesus gives!!

When I read these verses today, I was so comforted to think of how Jesus truly understands me.  He sees my every move, good and bad and understands my why.  I find such comfort in that.  Many times when I do something against, my character or against what I know is God’s way, I can really feel like “ How am I going to explain this one to God?”  This verse reminds me, He understands.  Knowing I am understood, helps me, it gives me strength.  Verse 29  states, “He give strength to the weary.”.  Sometimes, that weary is me.  I don’t feel like finishing what I start or…don’t want to get started in the first place.  When we start a wellness or fitness routine, it is important to keep on keeping on.  Just like bathing it only works if you keep it up.  Today, be inspired to get to it!  Know that if you mess up God understands and He will give you the strength to get up and keep going.

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly


“I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength” Phil. 4:13
“Do not weary in well doing” Gal. 6:9



No comments:

Post a Comment