Friday, April 26, 2024

Designed on Purpose!!

Psalm 139:13 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful I know full well.”

My Grandson Jack, was born 4/24/24.   He is a true blessing from God.  I feel so blessed.   Each of us are designed, knit together in our mother’s wombs.  We each have been created on purpose.  Enjoy being the person God made you to be!!  We are each unique and that’s a beautiful gift!!   Deuteronomy 7:6 “For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the people in the face of the earth to be His people, His treasured possession.”      Today, live treasured!!!  Treasured like you are a new born babe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment