Monday, April 29, 2024

Safe in His arms

Psalm 91:1 "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High, will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.  2 I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust."   Let’s rest  in Gods’ protection and plan so we can have His Peace and Joy!!   I love the vision of being protected under Gods great wing!  I think of being all snuggled in, provided for and safe.   My problem is I go out from under His mighty wing, and do it my own way, knowing full well it's not His will, but pretending that somehow it is.   I watched the movie, "Greater" last night.  It was about a young man that truly Trusted God and Obeyed.   None of us can do this perfectly.   When  we trust and obey, it's like being under the shelter of His Mighty Wing, safe in His arms.  This is where we get His peace and Joy!  We teach our children what they should do, or not do, to protect them.  God does this for us.   When our children leave the protection of our rules  we watch them fall, help them pick up the pieces and bring them back under our guidance and protection.   God is so much more compassionate and capable than any of us.   Think of how many times He has had to pull you back into His arms.    He never gives up on us.   He is always right here with us always offering His Mighty protection, His Peace and Joy!  Let’s rest in the Shadow of Our Almighty today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment