Friday, August 26, 2011

Summer Fun,(save the dog)


Summer Fun, Faith and fitness (happy)
Last night I had an epiphany.  We were sitting around the campfire, my little dog, Isabelle started growling and intimidating my big, younger dog Roscoe.  She is regularly not kind to Roscoe, She doesn’t share her food, even if it is way more then she can eat.  She doesn’t share attention.  She decides when they play and when they don’t.  She is not so nice.  I thought to myself…. wouldn’t it be nice if Isabelle could get saved?  Then she would know she is being mean and want to be nice instead.

    When I was saved, I received a new nature.  My selfishness and bitterness melted away and I truly became a loving person.  Although in order for me to stay in this love, I have to stay in Christ.  That is why I write these Fit Bits…to remind us that when we stay in Christ we stay in His happiness.

Before I started walking the walk I did not realize I was the ornery one.  Now, when I am ornery, I realize it, repent and intentionally walk with the Lord.



Luke 23:34 “Then Jesus said, “Father forgive them; for they know not what they do. “ And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly



Live a Balanced Life Rooted in Christ…Women’s retreat September 9-11.  There is still time to sign up!!  We will have lots of fun!!  Zip line, horseback riding, canoeing and more!!  Scholarships available.

No comments:

Post a Comment