Thursday, June 28, 2012

FIt Bit ( every little bit counts)


Fit Bit (every little bit counts)
Question:  I’m up North.  I thought the water was to be pristine up here.  Yesterday, we were boating and it was full with foam.  It dawned on me that people have to be dumping their gray water into the lakes.  Am I the only one who sees this?

ANNswer:  I’ve noticed that too.  Many people are so used to foam in the water they do not even consider it’s pollution.  I understand the temptation to dump gray water into the lakes.  I was taught, it’s OK; it does pollute the water.  It saddens me when I see us as a humane race not taking care of the world God gave us.   But, I too don’t’ do everything I can to be a good steward.   I believe we are all to do our personal best to protect our environment.   Recycle, conserve and be responsible.  Yet in our fast paced, busy lives it is easy to take short cuts.  I’m with you on this.  Education may help.  I believe if people know their actions are hurting our environment they are more likely to do their part.   Every little bit counts. Do what you can to be faithful.  When you do what is right, it makes your heart sing.

Mathew 25:21  “ His lord said unto him Well done good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things; enter into the joy of the Lord.”


Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly



No comments:

Post a Comment