Wednesday, August 29, 2012

fit bit (be glad-fun club)


Fit Bit (be glad in our day)
Today is the day the Lord has made, I shall rejoice and be glad in it!!!

Sometimes I think it is easier to trust God for our eternal salvation then our daily joy.  Each day we have an opportunity to enjoy the many gifts God has given us.  Each day we will have the opportunity to grumble and complain.  How will you spend your days?

We all are going through something!  Let His promises and Omni presence replace your pain.  Faith Based fun Club starts this Sept. 1st.

Pease email me and join our club.  I’ve attached a flyer on it.  I will be emailing you a Fun Fit Bit once a week and I am hoping we can get conversation going on Face Book on my Faith Centered Fitness page or my Fit Bit group.

Our first group activity is Sept. 9th.  We will be canoeing down the Lacrosse river.  Please bring your family and friends.  This will be a great opportunity to invite non-believers too.  I want each of our lives to be so full of joy through Jesus Christ that our witness will win lives for Him.

The scheduled time is 1-5pm.  Please let me know how many canoes and kayaks you will need as soon as possible.  I want to get a good preliminary head count by Sept. 2nd.  If you decide to come after that…no problem, we will get you in.

Psalms 90:14  “O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment