Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fit Bit (living a lie)


Fit Bit (living a lie)
Dear Kimberly,

    I have lied.  I hid something from my dearest friend because what I did I knew he wouldn’t approve of so I simply hid it from him.  Now It is turning into a big lie.  I don’t know what to do.  I’m so embarrassed.  I call myself a Christian, but I still act like such a horrible person.

Sincerely,
Living a lie

Dear living a lie,

  That’s a tuff one.  Christians sin.  That is the big bummer.  We get convicted of our sins quickly and forgiven through Jesus Christ. But unfortunately we still sin.  Take your sin to Jesus and ask Him to forgive you and make it right.  It will be very hard and embarrassing to talk with your friend about this.  Do it anyway.  Do it soon.  The longer this hangs over your head the harder it will be.  The longer you let this go unaddressed the more likely you are to receive consequences for it.  We have a loving just God.  Address this issue today.

John 10:10  “ The thief comes but for to steal, and to kill and to destroy; I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”
Mathew 11:28  “Come to me, all ye that are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”

Remember the woman who was to be stoned for her adultery?  Jesus said to her,
”Go and sin no more.”

I will be praying for your strength.

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

Please email your questions to:




No comments:

Post a Comment