Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Fit Bit (Healthy)

Fit Bit (Healthy)
Psalm 40:8  “I desire to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart.”

What does health look like to you?

Is it being at your ideal body weight?
Is it being able to run a marathon?
Is it being physically strong?

When I think of health, I think of a well-balanced life centered on Jesus Christ.

Many days I over eat ice cream.  Yet, I am still healthy.
Some days, I’m fairly sedentary.  Yet, I am still healthy.

Obviously, eating right and moving more helps our physical bodies. 

1 Timothy 4:8  “Exercise profits the body a little, Godliness profits in all things.”


When I let the Holy Spirit guide my every step, I am truly healthy.  Health in my physical body really helps me.  Health in my mind, soul, relationships, finances, work and home in combination with physical health is wear it is at!  The only way I know to be well rounded and healthy in all these areas is by adhering to the God’s Holy Spirit, in all that I think, say and do. 


Mathew 6:33  “Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you.” 


Of course I do not do this perfectly, no one does.  SO……the biggest part of my wellness is continually accepting the forgiveness Jesus died to give me and keep on keeping on!!


I hope this helps you be motivated to be healthy in all areas of your life by putting God first!

Be fit and be blessed,  and fill yourself with His word!

Kimberly



No comments:

Post a Comment