Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Fit Bit ( Ash Wednesday)

Fit Bit (Ash Wednesday)
Good Ash Wednesday Morning,

     I am very excited for this Lent season.  I truly enjoy thinking of the sacrifice Jesus made for me.  I can’t imagine the burden He took on.  I can only appreciate the reality that He paid the price for my sins.  I used to be so condemned by my guilt and shame and now I am free of that living my life, pushing forward regardless of its crazy circumstances.  I can do this because of what Jesus did for me!  Praise God for forgiveness and fresh starts!


For Lent I usually pick a behavior that is difficult for me to change, and if I do change it, I would be living a more Righteous lifestyle.  (Not because I need to for salvation, but because I want to in order to honor our God)  This year I am going to try to be a better steward of the blessings God has given me.  I will try to do this daily to remind myself of the sacrifice Jesus made for all of us so we can be free.   Will you be remembering Jesus this Lent season?

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly







   

No comments:

Post a Comment