Sunday, February 21, 2016

Fit Bit ( He lifts you up)

Fit Bit (He lifts you up)
Yesterday, I skied my 7th Birkie.  Which is a 55K classic ski race from Cable to Hayward, Wisconsin.   I had a wonderful time.  God had is protective hand on me all the way.  I could feel Him lifting me up.  I did not break any records and no one would have noticed me from the other 13 thousand participants, I did nothing spectacular.  Yet, I felt His presence 110%.  One time I was headed for a fantastic crash and amazingly came through it.  All I could do was say, ”Thank You Lord!”  I could honestly feel His Angels lift me up and put me into safety.  Later in the race with 1K to go, my legs started to majorly cramp and He put someone there to talk to me about Him.  I continued to ski energetically to the finish line.  Then that evening I felt the temptation to drink a “beer”.  He was there again lifting me up above temptation and setting me on the path He prefers for me. 
Yesterday God’s presence lifted me up so loudly I can’t help but talk about it today.  I am so thankful that He LOVES EACH AND EVERYONE OF US INTIMATELY.  He lifts us up!

Psalms 91:11 “For He shall give His Angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.”

Today, I hope you can pay attention to the many times He will lift you.

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly






1 comment:

  1. Would guess you will up a wave with your very good finish time. Hope to be a competitor next year and more than a "Berkie Cheerleader."

    ReplyDelete