Wednesday, November 7, 2018

A call for help. Please

A call for help from Kimberly
Dear friends and family,

If you are getting this you receive my Fit Bits.  Many of you have said you like them and appreciate my work.  I desperately need your help.  I know God has heard all our prayers for my Brand New Beautiful Daughter in Law Erin.  She had a massive pulmonary embolism and received CPR for about 45 minutes.  Machines are helping her maintain right now.  She needs a miracle.  We all need a miracle for her. So please pray for her.  I know God knows has heard our tireless prayers and many are praying.  I am asking you to join our prayer team and agree with us is complete healing for Erin.  In the Bible it said that even the unjust judge gave the woman what she wanted because of her continually asking him.  I don’t know what God wants from us, but I am hoping your prayers will help Him to decide to give Erin back to us in this physical life with complete restoration.

Erin has a beautiful family that trusts God, please pray for them too.

I know we all have trouble, but please take time to pray for our dear Erin’s healing.

Pray in Jesus name always.  God promises to answer righteous persons prayers.  We are all made righteous through Jesus, and never on our own accord.

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly
Luke 18 New International Version (NIV)
The Parable of the Persistent Widow
18 Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. He said: “In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared what people thought. And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, ‘Grant me justice against my adversary.’
“For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, ‘Even though I don’t fear God or care what people think, yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won’t eventually come and attack me!’”
And the Lord said, “Listen to what the unjust judge says. And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off?I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Mancomes, will he find faith on the earth?”
Psalm 143 ] [ A psalm of David. ] Lord, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for mercy; in your faithfulness and righteousness come to my relief.
The Lord is far from the wicked, but he hears the prayerof the righteous.
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”







No comments:

Post a Comment