Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Fit Bit ( TRUST)

Fit Bit (Trust)
Today to be Fit,  TRUST

Jeremiah 17:7-8
 “ Blessed is the man (woman) who trust in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord.
He (she) is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream.
For its leaves remain green.
And it is not anxious in the year of draught,
For it does not cease to bear fruit.”

To do the very best with each and every day, my cornerstone of wellness has to be Jesus.  I need to TRUST Him in all things.  When I waiver in my trust, I get anxious, fearful and trembled.  In that condition it is very difficult to bear fruit.  It’s difficult to spread love when living in fear and anxiety.  Jesus gave us one new command, that we should love others as He has loved us.  

Today for my health and wellness I will start with TRUST.
1.     I trust that Jesus loves me and loves the ones I love even more then I do.
2.     I trust that He knows my every need and will meet my needs.
3.     I trust He will not give me more then I can handle through Him.
4.     I trust that I can do all things through Jesus Christ whom strengthens me.
Today, be encouraged to start your wellness with TRUST.  Go spread His love.

Be fit and be blessed,
Kimberly

My Lovely Daughter in Law Erin wrote this the day before she had her Pulmonary Embolism, which took her earthly life.

TRUST
Scary moments of life, death and the unsure in-between
In the late dark nights of 50% decisions
In the short breaths of panic
In the waiting, not-peace not action time

Erin Ione Mathews





No comments:

Post a Comment