Monday, November 5, 2018

Fit Bit ( Be Strong and of God Courage!

Fit Bit (Be Strong and of Good Courage)
Jesus as my Corner Stone is the Rock I call on for my strength.  The ROCK that always stands strong!  I am really good at beating my self up and remembering my “screw ups”.  I am getting better at forgiving others and loving them the way they are. Yet, when I do something that breaks God’s laws I can feel paralyzed and hopeless.  When I am in the “beat up Kimberly mode”, I find it difficult to have strength and courage. 

In order to get the strength and courage I need to face my day, my week or what ever the task is at hand.  I have to go back to Jesus loves me.  He knew I would do this or that screw up and He died for me anyway.  He takes all my (our) sin and removes it as far as the East is from the West.  This seems easier to believe when I am having relatively good behavior but it is true also in the midst of my sin. 

For me to be Strong and of good Courage, I have to repent of my sins, try my best to not repeat them and trust in Jesus for forgiveness.  This gives me the continual FRESH start I need to start my day, week or simple task as a warrior ready for whatever battle may lay a head. 


Today, Be strong and of good courage, for the Lord your God is with you!

Joshua 1:9  Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly






No comments:

Post a Comment