Tuesday, May 7, 2019

FIT BIT (Give Praise)

Fit Bit (Give Praise!)
Alleluia, Alleluia, give thanks to the risen Lord.
Alleluia, Alleluia, give praise to His name!


This is the Hymn that keeps going through my head this morning.  I am thankful for it.  I can fall into grumbling and complaining and not even realize I am there.  Having a praise and worship song be prevalent in my head is a blessing!  There is an old saying, “garbage in garbage out”.  We can all get caught up in garbage.  Screen time is all consuming in our culture and most of it is garbage.  I try to intentionally set my mind on good things and leave the garbage out.  One of the best ways for me to do this is to focus on giving thanks and praise.  I try to look at what is right.  I do this in my children, friends, co-workers and most things.  I try to be His Son’s Shine.  It is easier for me to SHINE when I start off in praise.

Today be inspired to look at what is right and give thanks and praise.  You will be amazed at how much this can improve your health and wellness.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18  Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

Personally I like to listen to the Prayz Netwok, they really help me have good songs and messages running through my head.

CHECK OUT:

Radio:
Sparta 89.3
Lacrosse 97.9
Westby 103.9




No comments:

Post a Comment