Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Fit Bit ( Infinitely Big, Infinitely Intimate)

Fit Bit
(Infinitely Big, Infinitely intimate!)
Good Morning,

   This morning I was reading Psalm 46.  46:10 “Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.”

It used to be so much easier for me to think of God as Infinitely big, putting the stars in the sky and controlling the wind.  Yet where my comfort truly lies in that HE is infinitely intimate.  He knows every thought in my head and loves me anyway.  He knows every worry and every desire and He will and does provide according to His infinite knowledge.  He is so much greater then I can even imagine.  There is nothing He does not know.  There is no prayer He does not hear.  He is infinity intimate.  Infinity goes both ways, big and small.  TRUST, there is nothing that gets past God.  I hope this reminder helps you to remember God is with you right this moment in all you are going through and He truly cares and loves you.  His arm is not too short He is God.

Peace in God is the cornerstone of all health and wellness.

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly





No comments:

Post a Comment