Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Fit Bit ( Free Indeed)

Fit Bit (Free Indeed)

John 8:36. “ So, if the Son sets you free you will be free indeed!

This verse has been ringing in my mind today.  With this corona virus, many things are shut down and I am feeling a bit like a caged rat.  I really like to go and do and this having to be still and Trust God, is very difficult.  I am good with trusting God, but the being still, is very difficult for me.  ( I may have to give up coffee :) )


Psalm 46:10 “ He says, “ Be still and know that I am God;  I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the Earth.”

So, with many limitations being put upon all of us for the common good, It's easy to think about the restrictions and forget compliance with the restrictions we are helping the common good.  We are all God’s children.  As Christians, we are commanded to love each other. (John 13:34)   We are currently called to love each other by protecting each other, by compiling with all restrictions .  This is a very important way to see our current situation, in order for us to stay healthy in our minds and our hearts.  Back to John 8:36;

John 8:36. “ So, if the Son sets you free you will be free indeed!

Proverbs 23:7  “For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.”

Philippians 4:8 “ Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things.”


Today, my friends be inspired to be FREE IN CHRIST!   True health and wellness starts with Trusting God in all things.  Don’t let your mind put you in a cage, no matter what your circumstances.  YES>>>NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly







No comments:

Post a Comment