Monday, March 30, 2020

Fit Bit ( Find it)

Fit Bit (Find It)

Today, I am remembering an Amish man I met in the hospitol, when our lovely Erin was passing.  He told me, he had lost his wife and then his son about a year and a-half before.  He said, he had a choice; 1.  Be angry.   2. Figure out what God wanted him to learn.  He choose to try to learn.  I think of his council often.

In the midst of this Covid 19 pandemic, it’s easy to get dismayed and overwhelmed.  A friend of mine expressed that she was not getting her home projects done even though she now has plenty of time and opportunity to do them.  She is not alone in that.  Many people have the time to do things now, but still lack the desire.  I have been a fitness coach for 40 plus years.  People don’t succeed at their fitness goals, mainly because they prefer to stay the way they are more than they desire to change.  If you are one of the people, not getting your projects done, even though you have plenty of time to do them, you are someone who has to FIND IT.  Find the desire to do it differently!!  I can’t teach you that.  You have to DIG DEEP and FIND IT!!  

Joshua 1:9. “Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be frightened and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Education is motivation!  When I need to “FIND IT”.  I get into God’s word.  When I read His word and take the time to really think about what it says and how it applies to my life,  I become more convicted to do, what I know God is leading me to do.  Plus if I am doing something for God, that truly helps my desire.  It helps me, “FIND IT!”

Colossians 3:17. “Whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.”

Colossians 3:23  “Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men.”


Be inspired today to go and do, what you know God is inspiring you to do!  

(If we don’t get the things on our list done now, when we have time to do them, we might as well take the items off our list, because we will never do them!)

Be motivated, fit and blessed,

Kimberly





No comments:

Post a Comment