Sunday, January 17, 2021

Be still and Trust. Basis for being well

 " Be still and know that I am God".   Psalm 46:1. " God is our refuge and strength, our ever present help in trouble   2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the sea, 3 Though it's water roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging."   Back to Psalm 46:10" Be still and know that I am God."      Today I woke up after dreaming about Erin.  I wanted my reality to be different,  then I remembered Psalm 46:10.   There are so many things I simply can't understand. But through it all, I am reminded to live in peace and Be still and know He is God.   He takes the raging waters and calms the sea.  When we are reunited in Heaven, it'll be as if no time has  passed, we will not be limited by time in Heaven😇🙏🌸♥️Worry and fear and not wanting things the way they are disturbs our hearts  it’s hard to be fit with our hearts not right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment