Saturday, January 16, 2021

Gods got this

 Jeremiah 29:11 "for I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans to give you hope and a future.  12 then you will come upon me and pray to me and I will listen to you.  13 you will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart,  I will be found by you,  declares the Lord and bring you back from captivity.    Jeremiah 30:17 "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds."   Seek Him first....Seek Him like silver.   When I seek God with all my heart ; reading His word daily, trusting Him in everything especially the things I can't understand and giving Him credit for the victories, my life is better.  My life is better when I live in the simplicity of trusting God.   TRUST.  I hope these verses help you remember He is with you, loving you through this😇🙏🌸♥️. Gods got this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment