Thursday, January 21, 2021

Put on the “ Know how” & TRUST

1 Corinthians 13:12 "For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face.  Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I am also known."   When we seek first God He gives us wisdom, yet many things  here on Earth are simply beyond our understanding.   I look forward to the day when I don't have to struggle with the why.   In the meantime. I'll look up and TRUST.  Reading His word daily and applying it to my life definitely helps in my hear and now.  I think it's so cool how when I meditate on  His word He guides me in all my areas of my life     Today I hope His word is a lamp to your feet too.   May you get your strength and wisdom from Him today and always.😇🙏🌸♥️

John 14:27 " all this I have spoken while still with you 26 but the Councelor, the Holy Spirit whom the father will send in my name, will teach you these things and remind you of everything I have said to you.  27 peace I leave with you; my peace I give you I do not give you as the world gives, do not let your heart be troubled and do not be afraid."

No comments:

Post a Comment