Thursday, January 14, 2021

Bible take (look up in the battle win the war)

 1 Peter 5:10-11" And the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered for a little while, will Himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.  11. To Him, Be the power forever and ever Amen".  After we have suffered for a little while......When I used to read this I thought of a little while being my current trial.  But now .  I think of it, as life.  It seems as though once we conquer one trial there is another one.   I heard a sermon where the Pastor compared our little lives here on earth to a one inch mark on a 1000 foot rope.    It reminds me, all our struggles here are just a moment compared to the glory that awaits us.   Sometimes when I'm climbing a big hill on my bike I start counting to help me get through it.  What's your technique to climb the hill in front of you?  My goal is to get through it all , keeping my eye on the prize. JESUS.  So during my trial.  I can shine His light.   No matter how big this battle is here on earth it's just a battle.  The war is won in Jesus.    Keep your eyes on the Prize .... onward....upward. 😇🙏🌸♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment