Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Godliness with contenetment

1Timothy 6:6 "But Godliness with contentment is great gain."

Have you heard the opposite of faith is fear?  The other day I was hiking in the black hills.   I had a great trek out the path seemed so well defined but on my way back it seemed to be less defined and I could feel fear of being lost creep in.  

That's the way life is sometimes our path seems so clear.  Then in the middle of clear we can be on a path much less defined.  When I didn't know if I was on the"right path" and fear was setting in, I called on Jesus.  I said, " You know where I'm at, guide me."  I chose Godliness with contentment.  I chose faith not fear.   I chose to TRUST even if I had lost my way.    All worked out.  Obviously... which is usually the case.   Most of what we fear never happens.  Choose Godliness with contentment no matter what you are facing!πŸ˜‡πŸ™❤️🚴‍♂️🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment