Friday, June 2, 2023

To the heights!!

Habakkuk 3:18-19.   "Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful  in God my Savior.  19 The sovereign Lord is my strength; He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, He enables me to go on the heights."    

The Lord is our strength!! I love these verses especially when I'm skiing the Birkie up and down the hills.  There are many hills and valleys in life.   Jesus is constant through it all!!   His love never fails.   I have abundance in my life.   It perplexes me that I gaze at lack?    When I gaze on what I don't have or gaze on the problems they grow in my head.  When I keep  my eyes on Jesus with thanksgiving, His  strength arises in me!!   Be strong in the Lord today!! Run like a deer!! Go to the heights!!πŸ˜‡πŸ’ƒπŸš΄‍♂️♥️πŸ™


No comments:

Post a Comment