Thursday, June 29, 2023

Power of prayer. Pray in faith!!

 James 1:5-8 "If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.  6 But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.  7 That a man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord; 8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all he does."    Sometimes I’m this double minded man.  I pray and trust God with something and then I go back to doing what I can to get my way.   I pray but then I try to fix it.   Sometimes I don’t even pray because I feel like Gods not going to do it anyways.    Wow.   It’s a sad sad thing to be a faith based lady knowing I have this depravity in my heart.    Today, I will try harder to TRUST God.  I will try hard to remember HE KNOWS and He loves me and the ones I pray for more than I do.  I will try to Truly give all my anxiety to the Lord.   God has has some amazing answers to many of my prayers.   But a few He in His infinite wisdom has answered in a way I can’t understand.   I pray today we each can be single minded trusting God here’s and answers our prayers in His way and His timing for His great good.”

Thanks everyone for all your prayers for my Isabelle.  I was thankful she made it tell I returned home from my dads , I did believe she would.  I prayed in faith and knew you were praying too so I had confidence.   I know God doesn’t always do this.   But today my little pup is walking, pooping, eating and drinking.  She is seemingly healthy for an old dog.   I was thinking about how good she is doing and remembered how many had prayed for her.   Thank you all I get some more “good” time with my beautiful dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment