Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Fun Faith and Fitness


Summer Fun, Faith and Fitness
Yesterday was the longest day of the year!  Happy summer!   Many of us feel it is summer as of Memorial Day.  What have you done so far this season to enjoy your summer?  Are you looking at the upcoming 4th of July thinking summer is half way over and you haven’t enjoyed it yet?  Don’t worry, summer has just begun! This summer let’s have fun, through faith and be fit doing so!

It is easy to let time pass without taking the time to enjoy ourselves. 
John 10:10 “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy; I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”

I have found, by putting my faith first, I receive the peace in my heart which enables me enjoy my life. This peace helps me intentionally stop and take the time to have a pleasant conversation, a walk in the park or a smore around the campfire.  We are called to love God, love ourselves and love others.  When we do this it frees us up to have Fun!  How are you going to have fun today?  Will you start with your heart?

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly



Canoe trip is next Wednesday.  June 29th.  Bring the kids.  Please email me or call if you can come.  EVERYONE IS WELCOME!  Starts at noon we will be done by four. 

608-487-4879

No comments:

Post a Comment