Monday, June 6, 2011

Fit Bit (faith , fun and fitness)


Fit Bit with Kimberly
(Faith, fun and fitness)
Question; Summer is here and I am still over weight.  I don’t want people to see me in a swimsuit or shorts.  How can I lose weight quick?

ANNswer:  Love yourself the way you are at this moment! When we have weight to lose it is important to adjust our eating and exercise habits accordingly.  There is not a quick fix it is a life style change.


The most important first step is to Love God and love you.  You are not your physical body alone, but the beautiful soul God created.  Regardless of your weight enjoy your life the best you can and keep on keeping on!

I am starting the summer Faith, Fun and Fitness series.  It will be posted on my blog or you can get the emails.  Start with your heart, Faith.  Take car of your body, Fitness and enjoy your life, Fun.

John 13:15 “I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly



No comments:

Post a Comment