Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer Fun - Rock pile


Summer Fun, Faith and Fitness-rock pile
Last weekend we were up at the lake.  We needed an extra boat, so we launched the Prince Craft.  As we backed into the water the van became stuck and the boat motor hit a ROCK PILE.  The boat did not have enough water to float off the trailer.   I needed to use the boats’ power to get off the trailer, so I did regardless of the ROCK PILE.  The boat did not move, just cling, cling, and clank the prop on the rocks.  I quit, realized I could not possibly do this alone, prayed and tried again, not a single rock.  The boat was a float and the van was able to get off the launch.  The boat ran fine for a couple days and then it died.  When fighting the ROCK PILE I chewed up the prop and took out the lower unit.  As I look back, I wish I had called out to God when I first hit the rocks.  I believe, if I would have, I would not need a new lower unit today.

What is your ROCK PILE?  Are you fighting it alone or are you trusting GOD?

Luke18:1 “And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly





No comments:

Post a Comment