Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer Fun, Love = Happy


Summer Fun, Faith and Fitness (Love=happy)
Faith is the foundation of our ability to lighten up and live.  We will all go through something almost daily.  That is just life.  Our ability to believe that Jesus will hold us though it all and provide for us allows us to leap forward into out new day, new moment.  I think that is why it is called a leap of faith.

I often have to practice leaving problems behind in my relationships.  People mess up.  They offend me and I do not always feel like turning the other cheek and being nice.  Yet when I do I feel Gods love flow through me.  Today, and each day intentionally choose love and kindness no matter how justified you are in being angry and watch how the love of God flows through you!

1 John 2:9-10 “He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. 10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly


1 comment:

  1. Sound doctrine which I needed to hear.... today...and every day. Happiness(happenings) definition is derived from our outside circumstances. The joy that is referred to in Bible, is based upon our inner most thoughts filtered by the light of our Lord. We can joyfully chose to stay at peace and be contented in every difficult outside circumstance when we derive our joy from His filtering light and not unstable people or places.....for me...this is a daily challenge. Julie

    ReplyDelete