Monday, August 8, 2011

Summer Fun, six-marshmallow smore


Summer Fun, Faith and Fitness (the six-marshmallow smore)


In the summer and fall months I enjoy putting a six-marshmallow smore into my mouth.  I know this is a bit indulgent but I enjoy it and each six-marshmallow smore is an event. I take great care in toasting three perfectly roasted marshmallows at a time and love the way the marshmallows and the white chocolate melt together to create this incredible pleasure in my mouth!  I love it so much that before I eat the smore I refill it with three more perfectly toasted marshmallows and do it again.  I take great care in preparing this six-marshmallow smore and eating it.

I do not take the same great care of what comes out of my mouth!

I find myself complaining and bad mouthing people.  I hate to say that is true but at times it is.  I consider myself a born again Christian woman but instead of taking great care to stop when I know I should not be spreading gossip I sometimes continue on justifying my poor behavior.  Recently, my mother has been ill.  I have spoken poorly about her more then once.  A week ago, I lost two caps in one day.  My dentist said that these usually last 20-30 years and it is very unusual for two to fall out in one day especially since they are both relatively new. I couldn’t help but think that it was a great reminder for me to watch my mouth!   Love my mom the way she is and keep her medical condition to myself.  Showing her respect both in and out of her presence.

Mathew 15:11  “ Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man: but that which cometh our of the mouth, this defileth a man.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly






No comments:

Post a Comment