Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fit Bit (Difficult issues at Christmas)


Fit Bit: Difficult issues this Christmas
It has come to my attention, many of us are dealing with difficult issues this Christmas.   The holiday season brings joy, yet we can also feel the pain.

I too have painful, hurtful thought patterns.  I combat these thoughts by calling on the name of Jesus!  I call on Jesus as soon as the destructive, hopeless thought occurs.  This helps me.  When I forget to call on Him.  My hopelessness sets in.

This Christmas, replace the pain with His promise.  Christ is born, we are forgiven, and we have a new life moment by moment. (Five minutes ago is just as over as 5 years ago.) Today, don’t let sorrow enter in.  Call on the name of Jesus and trust that He loves you and will take care of all you need.

Philippians 3:13  “ Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended; but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before.”
Philippians 4:19 “ But my God, shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”


Merry Christmas,

Kimberly


    

No comments:

Post a Comment