Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fit Bit ( GOD make it for good)


Fit Bit  (God makes it for good)
My son Chan has a traumatic brain injury.  He is an otherwise healthy, athletic 19-year-old young man.  Before the accident he was just starting to mature.  Now he acts like an angry/ unreasonable 10 years old.  Many people have given me the advice,” Don’t put up with it!  Kick him out!”  My response is, “ He has a brain injury, and I will keep tying to help him, love him the best I can, through the grace of God.”

I hear of so many people giving up on their spouse, children friends and co-workers.  Wouldn’t it be nice if our advice to each other would be, “Pray, for the love of Christ to surround you and flow through you during this turmoil.  Trust God and His promises, He will work this out for good.”

Are you ready to give up on someone?  Aren’t you glad Jesus has not given up on you?

Genesis 50:19-20  “And Joseph said unto them, Fear not; for am I in the place of God?
But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.”KJV

Be fit and be blessed,

Happy New Year!!!

Kimberly



No comments:

Post a Comment