Friday, May 18, 2012

Fit Bit (called me fat)


Fit Bit (Called me fat!)
Question:  I need to loose some weight.  My ex –husband saw me the other day and he called me fat.  I’ve gained 25 pounds, I am fat.  I don’t eat very much.  I drink juice and iced coffees.  How can I loose this weight?

ANNswer:  The truth hurts.  When someone calls us fat, or identifies any of our issues, it hurts.  Most of us prefer it when people tell us our issues are not problems.  We enjoy hearing we are not fat even if we know we are 25 pounds over weight.  On the flip side, if some one tells us we are fat and we know we are at our ideal body weight or close enough, we don’t give them credibility. It is good that you are taking responsibility for your extra weight.
 Remember is who you are in Christ, His beautiful child, no matter what your weight.  This way even if you get a truthful criticism it will not affect your self-love.  Our self-love is grounded in the fact that God loves us.  We are worthy because of what Jesus did for us on the cross.  We are beautiful no matter what our physical appearance with Jesus as our savior.

    To loose weight it is simple, take in fewer calories then you expend.  You may think you are not consuming many calories, but if you are drinking lots of juice and iced coffees I guarantee you are consuming many calories that way.  Try drinking only water as your beverage.  If you like coffees, drink it black.  Just this simple alteration in your diet will produce weight loss.

1 Corinthians 8:8  “But food does not commend us to God; for neither if we eat are we the better, not if we do not eat are we the worse.”

! Corinthians 9:27  “But I discipline my body, and bring it into subjection, lest when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.”


Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly
http://faithcenteredfitness.com/?110600


No comments:

Post a Comment