Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fit Bit (He HEars)


Fit Bit (He hears)
Question:  Sometimes I feel like God doesn’t hear my prayers.  I pray for things and they do not happen.  I get so frustrated, and then I over eat.  How do I know God is helping me when it doesn’t seem like He is?

ANNswer:  You know because you have His word.  Many times our prayers seem unanswered.  We pray for a family member and they continue to go down the wrong path.  We pray for a job, a spouse, a miracle and still nothing seems to happen.  Remember ours prayers are answered, but in His perfect timing not ours.  Patience and trust is what to practice as you wait.  If you fall into anxiety and worry you are likely to over eat, under sleep, etc.…  He hears you.  He is answering your prayers. Remind yourself daily, “God I trust you.  I know you hear my prayers and are answering them.”

You know He hears because you have His word:

1 john 5:14-15  “And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us;
      And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment