Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fit BIt ( no time or desire)


Fit Bit (I don’t have time or desire)
Dear Kimberly,

    I know I need to exercise and eat right and quit drinking.  I have many things going on in my lie right now and I don’t have the time or desire to deal with this.  How do I get motivated?  What can I do that is simple and easy?

Sincerely,

I don’t have time or desire.

Dear I don’t have time or desire,

     Fake it until you make it!!  (Smile)  Life style changes start in your head and your heart.  The first step is to desire a healthier, happier life.  When you find yourself thinking and wanting food that is not nutritious and a sedentary activities change your mind on purpose!  Same goes for the drinking.  If you find yourself desiring or romancing the alcohol, simply stop and decide to think on what is true.

   The truth is fast food, processed foods, to many sweets or high fat foods, and sedentary lifestyle combined with excess alcohol is a recipe for huge health problems.  The people I know that have these types of life issues not only have issues with their health but often issues with their attitude.  If you want a better life you have to take the time and decide to desire a better life.  How do you get motivated?  Just do it!!! Every step you take in the right direction will help motivate you to continue on.  Try my 21-day fitness quest.  It is pretty simple and easy.  Concentrate on what is healthful, forgive yourself when you mess up and keep on keeping on!

Philippians 4:8  “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. “

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment