Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fun FIt Bit (speak joy)


Fun Fit Bit (speak joy)
Do you enjoy your life?

Do you focus on what is good?

Do you feel pleasure in helping others?

If we had conversation, would I know you have good things in your life?  Or would I have to ask you is anything in your life good?

Recently, I went for a walk with a long time friend, I hadn’t seen for a while.  After about an hour she said, “Is there anything good going on in your life?”  Her statement blew me away.  I thought I was a peaceful, joyful person.  I obviously only had talked about what I was struggling with and not what I was joyful about.  I am very thankful she turned the conversation around.  We all have struggles.  I think it is important to be able to talk about them.  We also all have things that bring us joy.  It is imperative that we talk about these things too.

Remember;
1.    All men fall short of the glory of God.  There is not one righteous among us, not one.
2.    Jesus is the only one who is righteous.  He was/is not a man, He is God.
3.    John 3:16  “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever, believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life. “
4.    John 15; 11  “These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.”
Concentrate on the joy He has given you…. and talk about it!!!

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly




No comments:

Post a Comment