Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fun Fit Bit (Enjoying His Joy)


Fun Fit Bit (Enjoying His Joy)
I used to be so hopeless; I was drowning in my self-pity.  Everyday I had a new dilemma.  I had so many secrets I lived in fear that I would be exposed.  Then Jesus.

Somehow all my old ways, my poor behaviors and attitudes left me and I am filled with a new joy, new hope. I still have a zero balance in my checking account and my children are still running wild but for some reason I have hope, I’m not ashamed, I have a sincere desire to live a better life.   I truly want to be pleasing to God.

How do I stay here?

Enjoying His joy.

Dear Enjoying His Joy,

What a wonderful testimony.  That is exactly how He works!! He takes our hopelessness and poor behavior and gives us a new beginning.  Our old selves usually want to come back so you are right to prepare yourself for the battle.  To avoid back sliding;
1.     Read His word the Bible daily
2.     Fellow ship with other Christians (we all struggle with life you are not alone)
Get involved with a Bible based church that is solid in their teachings.
3.     Walk the walk.  Do your best to live a Godly life.  Continually, accept the forgiveness Jesus has died to give you.  Even when we are born again we still sin and fall short of God’s standard.  Keep doing your best; knowing His love for you is unconditional.

Psalm 128:1-2  “ Blessed is everyone that feareth the Lord; that walketh in His ways.  2. For thou shalt eat the labor of thine hands; happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee. 


Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly



Fun Club, 
Do you have any suggestions how this woman can continue on in His love when she is tempted to back slide?

No comments:

Post a Comment